Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Machine not cutting to correct scale? What am I doing wrong?
Bulltear Ad

Thread: Machine not cutting to correct scale? What am I doing wrong?

Bulltear forum member New to the forum

Machine not cutting to correct scale? What am I doing wrong?

I didn't notice this until I cut something today that had to be right (bracket for a truck), most of the time cutting a sign or something it doesn't matter if it comes out +/- 1" in size.

I had something drawn in CAD that was 27", it cut at about 26.25", the whole piece is wrong (all the holes are in the wrong spot).

What could I be doing wrong? It cant be a inch/mm problem because it is only off a relatively small amount, there is no slop in the table either.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    If you look in the plasma insctructional there are two different motor tuning values. PM me your values and I will give you the other set. Then a quick test and your golden.
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

I found out that was probably the issue last night after some searching (plus after your response that made me feel more confident that was the issue). I changed them to the other set and all is well. Just hate I wasted that piece of 1/4" steel!!

Hmm, I need to update my location, apparently I am in Antigua and Barbuda.... I WISH!!!