I am getting ready to finish the installation of my oil filter relocation kit and oil cooler, I have looked at all the posts and I think I may have my mind wrapped around this but I am not 100% positive. I still have a few questions on plumbing the oil cooler and mounting the oil filter adaptor (just to be on the safe side) #1 Can I remove the pipe plug above the port marked out on the oil filter relocation plate, install a hose barb in its place and run a line to the oil cooler? Rather than using T fitting off the out port on the relocation plate. #2 Coming out from the oil cooler to the oil filter adaptor, can I run the out line from the relocation plate to one in port and the out line from the oil cooler to the other in port on the oil filter adaptor? (I have a multi filter adaptor, it has 2 in and 2 out ports) Or should I use a T fitting and run both the relocation plate/oil cooler out lines to one in port on the oil filter adaptor? #3 Is there a mounting height and line length restrictions or guidelines for the oil filter adaptor and oil cooler? When this is all done I want to switch the oil to SAE 30 or 15W 40 dino oil for what's left of the summer, any suggestions?