Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Needed ASAP !!! Stainless Steel Cylinder Head Doglog Header Flanges

Thread: Needed ASAP !!! Stainless Steel Cylinder Head Doglog Header Flanges

Thank you from BT Jedi gear head

Needed ASAP !!! Stainless Steel Cylinder Head Doglog Header Flanges

New project needs.... new bling parts..

Buddy Matt my specs are.... 3/8" thick material, 300 series Stainless Steel.

I know now I should have made the headers from stainless instead of cold drawn steel tube ..live and learn.

When could I expect a manufacture date????
    1979 Jeep CJ-7 401 AMC, GMC 6-71 Blower 10% overdrive, Bugcatcher with electronic fuel injection and a little N2O for fun, all self built. (this supercharger stuff is easy)

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Your looking at a pair of $500 flanges my friend. Besides being too busy for the next 2 months we would need to order an entire stick of material and because they wouldn't be lasered they would be milled 100%
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT Jedi gear head
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever View Post
    Your looking at a pair of $500 flanges my friend. Besides being too busy for the next 2 months we would need to order an entire stick of material and because they wouldn't be lasered they would be milled 100%
    Well material is what it is.... Iguess I'll order some SS and if you would mill them I guess I could do that also.... just slower having to turn handles...

Wow business is good for you!! Good for you!!
    1979 Jeep CJ-7 401 AMC, GMC 6-71 Blower 10% overdrive, Bugcatcher with electronic fuel injection and a little N2O for fun, all self built. (this supercharger stuff is easy)