Thread: need 360 fuel pump eccentric ASAP

Bulltear forum member New to the forum

need 360 fuel pump eccentric ASAP

Was rebuilding the amc 360 in my fiance's rock crawler when i noticed that the fuel pump eccentric had a huge crack in it lol. So ive hit a brick wall and we have a competition in two weeks and would really like to get this thing back together fast so i can do the shake down and break in before the competition. The mew eccentric doesnt have to be petfect since we are running an electric fuel pump and the eccentric only acts as a way to oil and space out the dist drive gear.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS tufcj's Avatar
    Gave away the last spare I had a while ago. You might try the AMC vendors like Kennedy American, Galvins, or American Parts Depot.

Bob
    tufcj
    1969 AMX
    1967 Rambler Rogue

If you need a tool and don't buy it...
    you'll eventually pay for it...
    and not have it.
    Henry Ford

No such luck with kennedy and galvin. American parts depot has it but its $80 and comes with dist drive gear. Dont really need dist drive gear though since I just bought a brand new set when I got all my rebuild parts. But guess if i can find someone that has one in the next couple days guess i will have to go that direction and just deal with an extra dist drive gear floating around in my parts bin.

Anyone have one?