Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Mach3 Not pulling up G code

Thread: Mach3 Not pulling up G code

Bulltear forum member New to the forum

Mach3 Not pulling up G code

I have been cutting PHENOMONAL pieces lately and all of a sudden I created a job to cut out, however, it saves in Sheetcam perfectly, the simulation goes through it perfect. When I run the Post Processor, it appears to save it correctly. When I load the G code in Mach 3 it doesn't show G Code, It shows lines of stuff, but it isn't G code. I imagine I may have turned or switched something by mistake. I have also tried older files of different jobs and they all load into Mach3 the same way as the picture shows.

I have attached a picture of what it looks like. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!!! THANKS IN ADVANCE.!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Are you sure that's a .tap file?
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Bulltear forum member New to the forum
    I'm 99% sure it was. I have since been back in business cutting things out again!!! Not sure what it even turned out to be, but she's chugging along now!!!

Every now and then while cutting, seems the gantry "Jumps" or "pulses" mainly in a turn on the object being cut. I have been cutting 1/8" at 58ipm, been turning out perfect!! Very little dross on the bottom, nothing on top. Does the track on the Y axis require any type of lubricant from time to time? It appears the "drag" is coming from there.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    No lube of any kind needed. Check the plug. Also check to make sure

Windows defender is turned off (real time turned off in the tools menu of Windows defender)
    Remove windows security essentials.
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689