Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

STAR LAB FREEBIE (ATTN STAR LAB Owners)
Bulltear Ad

Thread: STAR LAB FREEBIE (ATTN STAR LAB Owners)

Threaded View

Helpfull BT forum member Admiral of the Forum
    I just have to say that the CNC Plasma table is the best piece of equipment I have purchased as of yet. I have been able to think up some ideas, draw them up and then cut them out. So far to date I have made a shooting tree, silhouette target, and a couple of large wrenches for working on my skid steer. I'm going to try some art work next. There isn't a way I could have cut these projects out with a hand torch and retained the quality the way the CNC torch does, not even close. What a great machine,

Thanks Matt

Gary Gehrig
    N4865 wellington lake drive
    Medford, Wisconsin. 54451
    Last edited by ggeh; 07-26-2017 at 08:02 AM.