Today i go out to the and attempt to load Mach 3. Used it 3 days ago, computer is not hooked up to internet at all. Well Mach 3 crashed with some sort of mach 4 error. Long story short wouldnt load. Did a system restore back a few days ago when it worked and the Mach 3 load screen is back to default. I go through my old setup manuals and cannot get the motors to move with my jog keys. The XYZ numbers on mach DRO move but not the motors. Heres the funny part if i open the router loader they move. Ive even copied the Motor inputs from there and still no movement. Not to mention in router move the jog rate is slow even though motor tuning matches my set up files. Really frustrated, had my plasma cutter sit for almost 3 years after moving and working on shop house etc. finally get it up and runnin and do a job for someone just a few days ago no problem. Have no idea where my mach3 license info is anymore and really cant afford to reinstall it. unless theres somewhere in the mach 3 where I can go and read what it is.

Im using the CandCNC ESPII version, and have mach3 loaded with one of the MP-3000 load screens no idea if one or the other matters, tried them all. Look the same and no movement.