Thread: 15 Month 4x4 table for sale with TD Cutmaster 52 w/50' machine torch and hand torch

Bulltear forum member New to the forum

15 Month 4x4 table for sale with TD Cutmaster 52 w/50' machine torch and hand torch

Hello all,

Unfortunately things come up in a person's life and journey and directions change. With that being said, I am wanting to sell my 4x4 BT table. was delivered 6/23/15. I use a TD Cutmaster 52 w MT-52 air filter. I use a 50' machine torch on it which allowed the plasma to stay close to the breaker box and out of the way. I have the hand torch for it as well, which makes switching back and forth in minutes. I am located on the eastern shore of Maryland and am capable of delivering within a certain range and willing to help set up. I purchased the Supereyes Model B005 digital microscope for tracing, however, never assembled it. I will post pictures once I within the next couple days once I figure out how to add them. I also have some extra consumables as well.

Any questions feel free to call me at 240-925-0080. If I don't answer please leave a message.

Thank you,

Billy

Denton, maryland
    Billy Bodnar
    Denton,Maryland
    Bulltear 4x4
    Cutmaster 52 w' 50' machine torch

Bulltear forum member New to the forum
    I left you a voice mail.