Replacing the Borg Warner auto trans in my 71 javelin. I am leaning towards a torque flight unless someone has a better alternative. My question is whether any TF will bolt right up to the 360 or does it have to be from an AMC product. Will all Chrysler TF's work? Also I have seen some talk about a turbo 400, will this trans also bolt right up or is there an adapter necessary. Ideally an OD trans would be prefered but not sure if there is one that would work without a lot of cost involved