Bulltear Ad

Thread: Metric cutting data for TD users

Bulltear forum member Cook

Metric cutting data for TD users

Hey

Does anybody have any metric cut charts for Thermal Dynamics machines? The ones readily available are all imperial and whilst most standard thickness sheets are close, 8mm has been a problem for me.

Also if anybody reading this has any ker width info that would be greatly appreciated, the machine im using is a 'cutmaster 35' good to 100A but i cant find anything on the kerf width at all. I know i can just measure it but it would be nice to if i had a starting point...

Cheers

I still have not been able to find anything, surely somebody has been down this road before?

I found some good cut charts in the 'A' series range if it helps anybody else. I'm using the A120 charts and they have been fairly accurate so far, with proper metric sizes not just a metric conversion from imperial. So far I've found that the 80A consumables give a really good cut on 3mm. Really fine details are best cut at 40A but it's much slower, the 60A stuff is horrible and 80A is good nice and square and much faster than 40A with considerably longer consumable life!