Thread: 1978 Jeep Wagoneer in Minnesota

Bulltear forum member Cook

1978 Jeep Wagoneer in Minnesota

Well, I don't really want to sell this but I have ran into a little trouble with money and some debt is piling up and I will not have time nor the funds to do what I want to this thing any more. But some quick info its got the AMC 401, quadratrac, and turbo 400 trans. Mileage is 97k or it could've rolled over and has 197k not sure. But I have done cap, rotor, wires, plugs, all new U-joints, all new wheel bearings, new front calipers, new front brakes, new rear brakes, new rear brake drum hardware, 4" BDS suspension lift kit (no blocks, all spring), extended brake hoses, new rear brake hardlines, will come with Holley sniper EFI fuel injection master kit, new ring and pinion set front and rear, Edelbrock performer cam and intake, and whatever new spare parts I can find if asking price is paid. Im sure there is other things I am forgetting that I installed but I drove this thing to Gilbert and back from Duluth on the highway and it did great. I've driven it 200+ miles at a time. Right now the passenger window fell down as the window clip broke and I need to order the window clip, the rear power window does not work and is open just a hair, I will try to push that window back up as well. All in all the Frame and drivetrain of this Wagoneer are in good shape and solid, the Body has some rust holes that need to be patched around the wheel wells, and it doesnt have any rockers left. There is a small hole in the exhaust as well that I will try to fix or patch. If you have any more questions PM or texting works best at 218-830-9322. I work mon-thurs till 6pm though and cannot have my phone on me at work.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Bulltear forum member Cook
    I wont lie, the body has seen some better days thanks to MN BUT the floors are solid. The body does need the majority of the repairs though if you choose to get that deep into it. I planned on just taking the interior apart this coming summer and patching what I could. Those winter pics are from last year and I actually cleaned all that salt off right after the pics.