I am parting out two vehicles. The first one is a '77 Jeep Cherokee "S" wide track. It is a factory Quadra-Trac with Dana 44's. We're keeping the motor and trans, but everything else goes. It's mostly just for parts because the body isn't in that great of shape.
The other is a '85 Eagle Limited Station Wagon. It has some front end damage. It has a rebuilt 258 with "less then 500 miles" on it. It was bored .030 over and uses hyp. pistons for about 9.0:1 comp. We used a Comp Cams Xtreme 4x4 cam, springs, retainers, locks, and S.I. forged intake and stainless exhaust valves. We also used Accell's tan cap and rotor kit and their 8.8 Ign wires . The Eagle also has new brakes all around.
I also have an old "Steel" bellhousing with an adapter to install a Ford Toploader behind an AMC engine. Also, a set of AMC V8 fenderwell exit Jeep Headers. The headers have the welded in fittings for the A.I.R. tubes.
Just leave a message here, E-mail, or leave a PM if you have any questions or for prices. THANKS!