I will insert my foot in my mouth on the blatant use of the word homo

But the midplates we make are for wear purposes on the oil filter adaptor. The difference between a BT plate and one made for extending the cavity are exactly that. The stainless steel expands extremely close to the cast aluminum. The oil pump puts out a fair amount but most problems in the oil system will come after the pump and when the tolerances open up. Their is alot of difference in the route of oil flow between dodge small blocks and AMC, even different bypass spring rates.

We would have to really look into who would want a high flow oil pump gear set and I think the majority of the people would be those who dont know about the oiling system mods or dont have the means or want to do them. As we stand the best oiling system ive seen are a combination of good gears-proper springs-a good oil filter-proper oil-the valley bypass line-oversize main bearing oil feeds-deep pan. A high flow oil pump gear doesnt replace those and wouldnt be as efficient as that combination...even though it would be cheaper