Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
I custom machine your parts or ideas
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I custom machine your parts or ideas

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar

I custom machine your parts or ideas

I have open machine time on all cnc's if anyone needs some machining done, I am also a master machinist with a bridgeport, let me know here or email me at jeepsr4ever@yahoo.com
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Dont need any machine work done, but i hadda comment on the Stompers. Ive got an Old Orange CJ7 Renegade that I used to play with all the time. I think ive still got it. I dont hink i would have thrown it out. Its got MUCHO sentimental value. Ive also got Two AMC Eagle Stompers. I just hadda have them

Jesse

Nice jesse i wish i still had some stompers
    [COLOR=#000000]

Thank you from BT Grease Monkey

Warn Spindles

Have you ever thought about about copying the Warn spindles or hubs? They're getting a small fortune for these conversions, and they have the market on them. The initial set up would be costly, but once the computer is set up, I think the cost per could be reasonable. Just a thought and probably a waste of your time. Doesn't hurt to ask?

their are soo many improvements to make in this area, tons and lots of sloppy stuff ive seen too! but i will be taking a look into lots this sunday, thanks for the suggestion
    [COLOR=#000000]

carb adapter for a stock amc 4350 4 barrel manifold to.l...

How much would you charge to make a carb adapter for a stock amc 4350 4 barrel manifold to a square bore manifold? I'm thinking either alunimum or plastic.

im not sure if i could make them cheaper than edelbrock, i think they sell them for 30 bucks! thats pretty cheap for the machining, but if your interested i could always try
    [COLOR=#000000]

Carb adapter

The reason I'm asking is that the only person I've found that makes it is TD performance (aka transdapt) and the only place I can find to buy it is summit and the want 46.99 which isn't very cheap. It isn't the standard Q-jet spreadbore which is where the problem begins. If you want to see a good example of both the manifold and the adapter plate here a good site.

http://pacifico.off-road.com/~wagone..._compared.html

Well tell me what you think.

i wonder if the adaptor could be made and use countersunk socket head cap screws, could almost measure from 2 separate gaskets, i wonder about that
    [COLOR=#000000]

Here's an Idea I was thinking of....

well i you could make something like this that didn't cost so much. you be doing us a great service. in the current situation you have three choices an new manifold and carb or a adapter and a new carb and last is to stick with what you got.