Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
I custom machine your parts or ideas - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I custom machine your parts or ideas

OHHHH, I understand. If you told me you's have to kill me! :lol:
    Well, whatever you do, I look forward to seeing it!! :twisted:
    Joe
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...81293-thmb.jpg
    Phoenix is not Alaska, but it works...

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever
    Scratch i hear you about the money thing, thats why i started doing this stuff, i guess a set of adaptors would set you back $240 from me but i make them out of billet T6061 and they have grade 8 studs pressed in, you may be able to find a set of cast ones cheaper, although i dont know where to look. The ones i make are set up to be the safest wheel spacers on the market. It is in how you use the studs or in my case i use bolts, grade 8 bolts. Let me know if i can help you out with the adaptors
    The ones I've seen were made from 6061 also. I can't remember the cost but it's comparable enough to where I'd rather buy from you so, I'll be in touch...
    When my checkbook gets to full...

What happened to the valve covers.

Dave
    76 CJ7: 401 (Indy heads, edelbrock EFI, 442HP, 459 ft/lbs, dyno), 700 R4, Dana 300, Dana 60 full float air locker shaved, Dana 44 air locker shaved, 37"MTR's.

Thank you from BT Ultra tech

Parts you can make

Here's a cam thrust setup for V8s that goes for over $200 with a crank sprocket, chain, and a thinned cam sprocket:

Other ideas include a timing chain cover w/o oil pump & fuel pump provisions; a "reverse-flow" cooling sys mod so the cooled water goes first to the heads and out the bottom and pushed up thru the radiator.
    .................................................. .................................................. .........
    '69 BigBadOrange AMX 390. Former NHRA 'Hot Rod", 9.80s @ mid 130s. Hurst/Airheart front discs brakes.
    Nostalgia ProStock.

'71 AMX 401 w/5-speed Richmond RR trans. 4 wheel disc. 500++ HP. Nostalgia TransAm.
    .................................................. .................................................. .........
    mailto: dhoelcher@Comcast.net GPS: 41.78, -86.24

Re: Carb adapter

Quote Originally Posted by Migzilla
    The reason I'm asking is that the only person I've found that makes it is TD performance (aka transdapt) and the only place I can find to buy it is summit and the want 46.99 which isn't very cheap. It isn't the standard Q-jet spreadbore which is where the problem begins. If you want to see a good example of both the manifold and the adapter plate here a good site.

http://pacifico.off-road.com/~wagone..._compared.html

Well tell me what you think.

I got mine from CSK auto ( www.partsamerica.com ) and it was $24 plus the gaskets and spacer plate (covers the extra holes)

Thank you from BT Ultra tech

Valve covers?

What ever happened to the deep aluminum valve covers idea?
    '69 BigBadOrange AMX 390. Former NHRA 'Hot Rod", 9.80s @ mid 130s. Hurst/Airheart front discs brakes.
    Nostalgia ProStock.

'71 AMX 401 w/5-speed Richmond RR trans. 4 wheel disc. 500++ HP. Nostalgia TransAm.
    mailto: dhoelcher@Comcast.net GPS: 41.78, -86.24

How about an adapter so I can run old school 8 lug rims on my 5 on 5.5" front axle (till I get my front axle swapped) I'm looking at $65 for a pair of rims right now!

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    those are $60 ea plus shipping...we already make em
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Are you still making those billet under pulleys and how much are they? If so, I would like one for a 360 and also have you thought about making the fan/waterpump pulley as well?

have you ever thought about wholesale selling parts to jc whitney, 4wd hardware, quadratec, summit and other retailers? i was so surprised to look through the forum for the first time and wished i'd known about it when i needed the parts.
    Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my gun.