Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
I custom machine your parts or ideas - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I custom machine your parts or ideas

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    P700 - we do have the under drive pulleys available and have full pulley sets coming out soon with serpentine pully sets on the R&D board.

Craig - we are so new that we have only been approached by a few resellers like 4wd.com and quadratec. Quadratec wanted stainless steel shackles but we discontinued the stainless line (304 stainless steel eats machine tools and machines) We do have some new products coming out that will hit in some big retailers (AMC HD oil - Bullring shackles - aluminum pulley sets - a new style BT shackle - a couple of hush hush products) We are small but growing on all ends and hope to have our products in alot of major catalogs. This business was originally started to help my father get a retirement and was to be a part time operation only...but things exploded and we are growing at a geometric rate.
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

OK. How do I get one and how much do they cost? Also, did you ever get to making those 360 vent grills and are the alternater brackets available? I'm sorry to bother you with all this,but your products board doesn't have any of these items listed.

Never got around to making the 360 vent grills........DOH ALternator brackets are available at $45 a set, underdrive pulleys are $135 shipped
    [COLOR=#000000]

Ive done a WJ knuckle to XJ D30 but still need Drag link and tie rod.
    http://www.4x4wire.com/jeep/tech/bra...kles/index.htm

It's a much simpler conversion than everyone lets on if you know which parts

Item two.
    Something along the lines of a stock car weight jacker for a TJ as opposed to the ACO$. I have some thoughts and if you would be interested in fabbing I believe you could sell quite a few.

I am interested in any ideas you may have, feel free to pm me or send a sketch via email
    [COLOR=#000000]