Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
fuel injected dodge.......err amc - Page 2
Bulltear Ad
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: fuel injected dodge.......err amc

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    LOL>..Steve can post some Cali requirements that would help...also when i have time i will be making adaptor plates for this setup
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

I think it would have to go the other way. I would have to know what this entailed and then see what a referee would have to say. Just some idea of the components etc. Hell, I really don't know, but at least that would be a start. I am sure that if I just posted my smog requirements, that would not be enough.
    SF

I have built port injection manifolds before but not built for smog so i dont know the requirements.BUT

Edelbrock is offering a portinjection smog legal intake in feb and we are doing a 5% over cost for forum members if thats something your interested in... I dont know if i will ever build another manifold for street after edelbrock does.
    [COLOR=#000000]

I would be very interested. I have tried to get info out of Edelbrock on this and it is like pulling teeth.
    SF

Steve your not kidding, edelbrock is very very tight with the info on these two items, i guess they need their sales staff to work it first..i havent even seen a pricing list yet..........But i cant friggin wait
    [COLOR=#000000]

Maybe, with Edelbrock finally getting into the spirit of things, others will too. I know for sure that I will never bend to the Holly product again. And If I get stuck on the trail with Edelbrock, I would not be a happy camper.
    SF

Ilike your 7 Steve!! looks great nice clearance job on the 60! I have done work for parker and offered them several million dollar jobs which they wouldnt even quote unless i had the credit....LOL ohh well they make some great stuff
    [COLOR=#000000]

I have worked with them for a long time. They can be pretty tough.

Thanks on the CJ. It will never be done, but it certainly works. The shaved 60 was an idea that panned out. I have lots of them, some are in the trash.
    SF

Let us know if you have a idea you are willing to share and develope
    [COLOR=#000000]

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Hey Steve, glad to see you joined the dark side! So from what you saw MC, it was just an adapter plate to bolt it up to the block? I guess we are all wondering what all sensors are involved with putting this thing together. I also wonder if it can be upgraded to run a 401, healthily. Did you notice any of the sensors, etc when you took a glance at it MC? Any ideas on where to start looking on the web today? I am bored and would liove an asignment. I'll post what I find for everyone.
    Jack (from the Jeep-L)