Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
fuel injected dodge.......err amc - Page 3
Bulltear Ad
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: fuel injected dodge.......err amc

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    i guess where i would start it trying to find the specs on magnum heads used in 360's and 318's....i think dodge actually shit-canned the 360 in favor of the hemi....345hp it says ...feels like 200hp (mudrat dont be mad ) I have the specs on AMC heads so i can go from there but i dont have the specs on 318 heads so i dont know how to make an adaptor,,..they are very very close though i do know that..I may be able to scrore a engine this weekend, but all my stands are taken up by AMC V8's at the moment..Look for specs if oyu can
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Man, look at the rif raft that shows up when the door is open

I think there is/are enough folks around that want this that maybe we can make a dent in the suppliers attitudes.
    SF

Hmmm, lots of rif raf showing up looking for MPFI for AMCs' Though I am running a little old 304

Hi guys

[COLOR=#000000]

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever
    i guess where i would start it trying to find the specs on magnum heads used in 360's and 318's....i think dodge actually shit-canned the 360 in favor of the hemi....345hp it says ...feels like 200hp (mudrat dont be mad ) I have the specs on AMC heads so i can go from there but i dont have the specs on 318 heads so i dont know how to make an adaptor,,..they are very very close though i do know that..I may be able to scrore a engine this weekend, but all my stands are taken up by AMC V8's at the moment..Look for specs if oyu can
    Well just tooling back thru some of the interesting posts to see what happened when - (you know MC, just wasting time at work back at ya bro ) But the comment on the hemi, now that was low it pulls well, accelerates "nicely" and since putting the K&N Filter Charger on there it sounds awsome -even the kids like it!! Can't do the header thing yet 'cause the warranty, so I'm open to suggestions that won't put me in hack with my shop guys.
    OBTW gas milage is up between -8 and +3 MPG, depends on how close my foot is to the floorboard (AND FOR HOW LONG ) Besides this is to tow the two Jeeps I have (or will have) running

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

no disrespect Mudrat, but They do pull well i just dont feel 345 ponies coming through..I would love to chassis dyno a hemi truck or durango. I wonder if the driveline eats up alot
    [COLOR=#000000]

no disrespect Mudrat, but They do pull well i just dont feel 345 ponies coming through..I would love to chassis dyno a hemi truck or durango. I wonder if the driveline eats up alot
    Since you mentioned that, I've been thinking of taking it down to the local dyno and seeing. I've got one only 5 miles away, just don't know the $$$. That would give me a chance to get more from the $tealership on false advertizing - or (not-so) free confirmation of the Dodge claim
    Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

yeah remember 345 was prolly at the crank
    [COLOR=#000000]

yeah remember 345 was prolly at the crank
    Yeah, when I get a chance ($$ ?) I'll see what's going on at the tred end of the 265R70x17's

'Rat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

hey randy
    [COLOR=#000000]