Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
fuel injected dodge.......err amc - Page 5
Bulltear Ad
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: fuel injected dodge.......err amc

http://www.msefi.com/msinfo/ms2/pcb.htm

Still thinking of doing multiport, but a rebuilt TBI would probably suffice. Other things to spend money on.

Thank you from BT Ultra tech

New HEMI at 345 HP???

... the guys on "Trucks" said that the new HEMI's
    bottom end can only hold around 400HP!!!

That would make a good toilet, or boat anchor!!!

Or, could use it for a starter on my mildly built
    550HP 401 (850 with 300HP NOS)

To hell with the hemis!!!

Overrated marketing gimmick, anyway.
    .................................................. .................................................. .........
    '69 BigBadOrange AMX 390. Former NHRA 'Hot Rod", 9.80s @ mid 130s. Hurst/Airheart front discs brakes.
    Nostalgia ProStock.

'71 AMX 401 w/5-speed Richmond RR trans. 4 wheel disc. 500++ HP. Nostalgia TransAm.
    .................................................. .................................................. .........
    mailto: dhoelcher@Comcast.net GPS: 41.78, -86.24

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

Re: New HEMI at 345 HP???

Quote Originally Posted by Holeshot
    ... the guys on "Trucks" said that the new HEMI's
    bottom end can only hold around 400HP!!!

That would make a good toilet, or boat anchor!!!

Or, could use it for a starter on my mildly built
    550HP 401 (850 with 300HP NOS)

To hell with the hemis!!!

Overrated marketing gimmick, anyway.
    Got a Hemi in an HD2500 truck - power is great, mileage ... well.l.l.l.l. pulls what I've needed to so far... And at stock 365 HP 340 torqe I still want a little more for towing ....

OBTW, I'm not stock ...

Pat
    edit: Should have been in the 300's not 200's for torq & HP
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    My understanding was it wasnt the bttom end that was the issue it is the pistons. i could be wrong though. funny the D in DC has found alot of ways to cut corners and chise up good mopar motors, drivetrain and ideas
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    Sad but true.. Daimler has been screwing things up in the auto /truck world for some time now.. Great styling.. good looking vehicles.. poor execution. (Jeep liberty? Gaaaak) and since they bought frieghtliner and western star And Sterling trucks (class and they bought Penske Detroit diesel.. They have monopolized the market., People are waiting 6 months for Heads and other parts for Detroit Diesels and the prices.. man, Someone srewed up when they allowed Mersedes to buy all these american companies and then lump them together.. They now control 70% of the trucks that move the nations economy.. nad they are a German company..
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

WOW!!! Didn't know all that. Sure sneaks up on ya Wonder if the Government had a hand in this??
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    that extra 5 or 10k for a kenworth or pete with a cummins or a CAT ios worth everypenny, the savings in fuel aint worth the down time. time and again companies who control the whole market are the worst to deal with when you really need something.

Conspiracy therory all over again. unfortunately pat i worry your sarcasm isnt far off mark
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377

Wow has this gone OFF TOPIC. So, what about that dodge injection to an AMC?

I have boogers that talk.

I heard about after D bought C, they had a meeting and all of the C exec's where picked up in a van while all the D guys showed up in limo's. Apperently the C guys got pretty upset, needless to say!!

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.....

Hey, any updates on this? It sounds sweet, but I guess too good to be true? hehe

Oh yeah, I have boogers that STALK!
    1974 Jeep Cherokee S, 401
    See home page for specs