Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
360 block .040

Thread: 360 block .040

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar

360 block .040

amc 360 block, (good no cracks) .040 over needs bore $30
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

MC is this .040 already and needs another bore?

Hey tigger

This block got cut in half and will be posted in general tech later this week, soory ........LOL but i needed to show oiling galleys
    [COLOR=#000000]

No biggie, I was just thinking if all it needs is a hone then I have some pistons for that block, and I could get you to do the oiling mod and send it to me

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever
    Hey tigger

This block got cut in half and will be posted in general tech later this week, sorry ........LOL but i needed to show oiling galleys
    DUDE I think it's time we see some pics of your shop If you're wacking blocks in half for S&Gs to show oiling galleries, WHATE ELSE ARE YOU CAPABLE OF??
    Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

The block needs a little mod, i wacked half of it and am doing the other half tomorrow..LOL

Pics? eh? Well let me tell you we are a full service doorway to trick items and when we get rid of this gov. work i may let you see a snapshot of the interior of bulltear...but its equipment that is out there

I will be driving to florida and yes it will be a big party, would like to visit fuzz on the way down there..YOU GOT TO SHOW IN FLA MUD
    [COLOR=#000000]

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever
    The block needs a little mod, i wacked half of it and am doing the other half tomorrow..LOL

Pics? eh? Well let me tell you we are a full service doorway to trick items and when we get rid of this gov. work i may let you see a snapshot of the interior of bulltear...but its equipment that is out there

I will be driving to florida and yes it will be a big party, would like to visit fuzz on the way down there..YOU GOT TO SHOW IN FLA MUD
    OK,
    Well, as the saying goes pic...pics...pics
    For FL, I'm a days drive from Fuzz so you can RON here ( think of it as a bed and breakfast ) and we can spill a few before you go on, but I need dates to sort out the work schedule. I'd LOVE to do some of those hills they have there. did youwatch any of the video's that were posted, AWSOME Stuff~
    This is where we 'almost' were this weekend. Normally only a few inches deep and 10 feet wide at 1 or 2 mph flow rate. I decided I didn't want to try it this year, 20+ feet wide, >2 feet deep and 12-15 mph flow
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288512399

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE