Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
anyone used a edelbrock off road kit in their carb?
Bulltear Ad

Thread: anyone used a edelbrock off road kit in their carb?

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar

anyone used a edelbrock off road kit in their carb?

was wondering what the big deal was!
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    i think they put a spring in the needle to help it from sticking open and flooding out

best ever 11.669 @ 112.33 mph in 1/4 mile on 33 x 10.50 slicks and 4" lift / 7.358 @ 93.03 mph in the 1/8 mile

I have the Thunder AVS 650 Off road carb on my 304 and have been tickled pink with it. No probs on extended 50% hills.

-RJ

I had the spring loaded needle valves installed but I removed them. I was having problems getting the float bowl level correct with them installed and didn't have time to keep adjusting the float to dial it in. The spring tension makes setting up the float level tricky and following the instructions doesn't get it right. If the level is too low the accel pump won't work correctly and you end up with a very noticable hesitation. It's a trial an error situation. Unfortunately, I never got to try them out offroad. I suspect they would work well once they're set up correctly.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    yeah i think i will have to trash my 750 here is a pic of the setup i am currently using.......yup thats a R4B

dang am i pimping my stuff?
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689