Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
jeep decals - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: jeep decals

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    you bet, alaskajeepr can make one faster than me since all my time is in machining right now
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

MC, can you get me the file for this logo?? I don't have it on hand... If anyone has access to any logo on eps or even jpg it can be mase into a decal..
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...81293-thmb.jpg
    Phoenix is not Alaska, but it works...

If anyone's looking for sticker idea's that would sell, I'd sure like to see a 4.0L decal designed after the 401 badges :)

You could just copy the whole badge, add a '.' after the '4', and make the '1' look more like an 'L'.

Sure would look great on the side of my 4.0L daily driver.

COOL IDEA.............HMMMMMMMM give me 5hrs to clear this cold from my head and to get it into cad and i will show you a engraving like that
    [COLOR=#000000]

scratch that for today...i am going to take care of a cold and chill in the shop
    [COLOR=#000000]

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaJeepR
    Mudrat, Sorry never got back to you on the logos. No I don't have a website up with what is available, but if you tell me what you want, or what idea you have, I can put my graphic designer on it and get you a proof.
    That's OK, I was just curious what you had/have available. I didn't really have anything in mind. I've stripped all the chromed plastic off both Jeeps, the "Wrangler" "Jeep" etc. I would like some replacement decals to go over the stamped JOOP (both mine have 'O' instead of 'E' and the decal makes it look right). I also saw some site (no bookmark, sorry :cry: ) that had various size arachnids for hood/door decals. Don't think this one would fit though http://www.wickedrides.net/spider.html :lol: I need a set of these for both Jeeps they've been laid up so long... http://www.xpcgear.com/applique7webb.html

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

lets see what we can come upwith!! I'll get back2 in a few days.
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...81293-thmb.jpg
    Phoenix is not Alaska, but it works...

I CAN ALSO DO IT. I'M IN FLORIDA. I HAVE SOME JEEP STUFF ALREADY, IF I HAD A FILE I COULD CUT IT MYSELF, I HAVE ALL THE EQUIPMENT HERE AT HOME.
    DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE MY JEEPS BIGGER THAN YOURS. JEEPS ARE BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
    DIXIE JEEP AND OFF-ROAD

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by SHE'S JEEP CRAZY
    I CAN ALSO DO IT. I'M IN FLORIDA. I HAVE SOME JEEP STUFF ALREADY, IF I HAD A FILE I COULD CUT IT MYSELF, I HAVE ALL THE EQUIPMENT HERE AT HOME.
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE