Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Seriously what is this

Thread: Seriously what is this

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar

Seriously what is this

A powerlock? This is what i am running its a 23 spline dana 70 in the rear of my jeep....not 100% sure about this

[COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Now that I can see the picture, I can say that is a stock two peice carrier for an early Dana 70, came with four spyder gears, "X" type cross shaft. This is an original, although if you bought a new Detroit Locker assembily, the housing would be a duplicate of this oem peice. This carrier can be disassembled and a drop in No Spin for your 23 spline axles installed. I can not see for sure from the picture if it is already a No Spin although it does not look like it (I think I see gear teeth), but if you look in from the right side through the slots, you can tell. If you can see conventional gear teeth, it is open (stock). No Spin is also available in 35 spline if you wanted to change axles.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    This is some kind of locker, it locks in at reallly low speeds
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689