Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Wagoneer for Sale in Alaska

Thread: Wagoneer for Sale in Alaska

Wagoneer for Sale in Alaska

Don't know if anyone is interested, but I am selling my on of my Wagoneers.
    1977 Wagoneer
    360 2v
    TH400/ Quadra Trac
    4 in suspension lift w/ 31X10.5X15 tires 80%
    New windshield
    New Holley reman carb
    Body has cancer in a few spots including the rear body mounts (but MAN does it FLEX!) :lol:

Asking $2000
    Of course ssince I am in Alaska, it might be difficult for anyone in Florida. wink, wink
    JD
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...81293-thmb.jpg
    Phoenix is not Alaska, but it works...

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    AAAAAAAAA dont sell your jeep JD!!! :o
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Well, it all comes down to logistics. I think I can find another Wagoneer, J series or Cherokee w/t, and build it down there for less than it will take to get my HEEP down to Mississippi from Alaska.
    I hope that with the connections I can through your site, I can accomplish this.
    I an very sentimental about my rigs, :cry: but I have always upgraded after I sold one.
    Is there anyone out there who can help me out in the area of new Jeep aquisition after I make my move to the deep south???
    I am looking forward to my adventure of moving, but have never lived anywhere in the lower 48. (states)
    I am going into this move with alot of faith and prayer, and starting fresh is going to be good for me. New idea, new mentality and new Jeeprs to hang with! Thanks for the concern.
    :P Joe

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Hey Joe

What style jeep, we got tons here in MN. You could hook up in a matter of hours with a FSJ cj yj tj xj wj zj or flattie........LOL
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Actually, I have always been an FSJ fan. Always ended up pulling out all the "Toy" Jeeps with my J series or Wagoneers. :lol:
    Seriously, I will be looking for one, and I anm thinking of going with a 401. I Just got a copy of the June issue of Hot Rod talking about the $3500, 521hp, 401!! :twisted: Very cool!!! So, I am thinking of going that route in the next 6 months. If you have something in mind, speak up and I will se if I can make it happen.
    Thanks
    J