Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
To disco...or to not disco... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To disco...or to not disco...

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Interesting;

"My axles are stock d20 and M20. I put 1 piece axles in the rear. As far as suspension currently it is just stock springs with AAL so about 1.5" and slightly taller shackles but very worn body bushings so they actually settled about 1/2". My tires are 33x12.5 pro-comp MT's which measured just about a true 33 when they were new. "

Sounds a lot like my daughters rig (35 front, 20 rear, crushed body mounts, etc.) with 2 exceptions, I've replaced all the rusted body parts with new steel panels, and stuck a 4" RE under it. We're pulling the 31s off and going to stuff some 35's under it. That is whenever I find the deal for them :lol:

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    going to stuff some 35's under it. That is whenever I find the deal for them :lol:

Mudrat
    there was a guy either on Jeeps unlimited or www.snort4x4.com/forum that was selling the truxus MT in 35" but the shipping would probally kill ya.