Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Fender Chop

Thread: Fender Chop

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar

Fender Chop

Before:

After:

I am looking for a set of TJ flares to add to the front and rear as well. For now I think I will leave it with the flares off
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Nice job, was a grinder with a cut off wheel is what you used?

Almost all guys who do the reverse shackle cut their fenders with a tool or their tires....LOL

Looking good!
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

I don't see a Shackle Reversal on there or am I wrong, those look similart to the HD shackles I had on my YJ for a while.

But how did you do it? I have a set of TJ flares sitting here that I need to get on before I get a ticket.

no he doesnt have a shackle reversla there, Take the flares and mount them up using a set of vice grips, you can drill a small pilot hole and use screws, this is a quick way i mount flares
    [COLOR=#000000]

I just cut it with a sawzall and then finished it smoother with a grinder and file. ALthough today my tire hit and bent the marker light flat againste the bottom...........I guess I need to cut a little more off :D and no shackle reversal yet. May do one after the SOA but am still debating on that
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

wow you still hit? you have more flex than florida jeeper......LOL sorry Frank
    [COLOR=#000000]

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever
    wow you still hit? you have more flex than florida jeeper......LOL sorry Frank
    this is the point where it rubbed or a little further through that section but then again i don't think i have any bumpstops

- Mahatma Gandhi