Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Opinions Wanted - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opinions Wanted

So many options to choose from Tigger, what WILL you do... let me help you out. Since I'm so nice (and cute too)...
    Option 1) sounds GREAT on ummm paper, but we both know that just won't do.
    Option 2) now that's an option you just need to run away from... fast... did i mention FAST??

Option 3) Yeah exactly..... YUCK...

SO... what I suggest you do is this.......... listen carefully to your part out the Red Dragon..... use that cash to...........
    buy ME something... LOL please please please? [-o<

Honestly though... Option 1. and you say i can never make a decision.

AK Jeeper - I am just one of those guys that loves to have a clutch, this will be my DD, Tow Vehicle and a wheeler when the YJ isn't up to it or I just dont feel like hauling it.

BUT..... alas.... the Boss (JeepAngel is my lady and a Jeep Chick) has spoken..... Looks like I better be really good to her this Christmas since I will have bought two jeeps within 3.5 months and she is ok with it all. It also seems she got stuck in Emoticon hell there :lol:

Well, if Jeep Angel is YOUR Angel, you probably should listen to her.
    A wise man once told me, "If momma's happy then everyone's happy, and if Momma ain't happy, AIN'T NOBODY HAPPY!!

So welcome Angel, and keep that boy in line.... I can't help he likes to wear his left leg out on that clutch...
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...81293-thmb.jpg
    Phoenix is not Alaska, but it works...

Thank you for the welcome, and I'm lucky, he keeps himself in line... but I think that's because I let him THINK that he keeps himself in line, LOL

Smart ladies always let the man think he is in conrtol.. Unfortunatly, most don't truly realize the power they wield over their man. If the man is the head of the family, the woman is the neck that turns it... That can be good or bad.
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...81293-thmb.jpg
    Phoenix is not Alaska, but it works...

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaJeepR
    Smart ladies always let the man think he is in conrtol.. Unfortunatly, most don't truly realize the power they wield over their man. If the man is the head of the family, the woman is the neck that turns it... That can be good or bad.
    I have to agree with this because Angel is quite the head turner.

I like to keep her happy because then she buys me stuff like ummm......a carb right MC?

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Yeah and jeepangel do you have a sister.........LOL I need fuel injection for my 85' with a 401
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thanks everyone for helping me out.

I will be swapping the complete drivetrain over our of the "Red Dragon" Cherokee (360/T18a/D20), rebuilding the 401 putting the 401 back in. Parting out the "Red Dragon" Cherokee, selling the TH400 and QT unit. The 360 will either be sold as is, or rebuilt and sold, or rebuilt and kept all depends on finances.

I know I will have more questions when that 401 goes back in, since it will be mated to a manual tranny rather than an auto so I know there will be some changes and the 401 is externally balanced if I recall correctly. When the time comes I will post that.