Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Jeep Lift - HELP!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeep Lift - HELP!!

Chick, fighter pilots paint little pics of the planes they have shot down on the side of their cockpit. Same thing with ex-girlfriends and Jeeps... :car3:
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...81293-thmb.jpg
    Phoenix is not Alaska, but it works...

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaJeepR
    Chick, fighter pilots paint little pics of the planes they have shot down on the side of their cockpit. Same thing with ex-girlfriends and Jeeps... :car3:
    Oh …I see …who has killed more, who has whored more and who has destroyed more. I get it. :twisted:
    Cris
    Silly boys …Jeeps are for girls!!

My son Derek alwhy said boy freind do not work on gril friends car BMW but jeeps he still dose not like it but dose it some. It was nice last fridaty no gril friend we worked on our jeeep friday and went 4 wheeling sat day. Mom rode with him and me and the dog. Had a great time dog sem to say go for we can if it no don't do that.

Jerry

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    jerry your spelling scares me......LOL but hey im no english wiz either

antidisenstablishmentaryinism.......longest english word and i spelled it right........i think
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever
    jerry your spelling scares me......LOL but hey im no english wiz either

antidisenstablishmentaryinism.......longest english word and i spelled it right........i think
    so close
    antidisenstablishmentaryinism
    antidisestablishmentarianism

I don't know why i know that i think i was just lucky you happened to post that word :D
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    DOH! I spelled it wrong?
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

OK MC, THE SPELLING BEE IS OVER.... BACK TO WORK!!
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...81293-thmb.jpg
    Phoenix is not Alaska, but it works...

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepchick
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaJeepR
    Chick, fighter pilots paint little pics of the planes they have shot down on the side of their cockpit. Same thing with ex-girlfriends and Jeeps...
    Oh …I see …who has killed more, who has whored more and who has destroyed more. I get it. :twisted:
    Actually, it's a testament to dedication - it's the ladies in our lives that leave us for whatever reason - usually it's over the Jeep and our dedication to making it worthy to wheel in.

Now for your lift install, it's not that hard think positive - I wish I could be there. I have the shop, the heaters and tools (minus the jack, but that's getting remedied this weekend), but I have a dash board to rewire and install in my daughter's 87 Wrangler. Finished changing the motor mounts in the dark and rain last night.

What age group male are you looking for? My brother is single again and already has a built JEEP TJ :lol:

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    Actually, it's a testament to dedication - it's the ladies in our lives that leave us for whatever reason - usually it's over the Jeep and our dedication to making it worthy to wheel in.

What age group male are you looking for? My brother is single again and already has a built JEEP TJ :lol:

Mudrat
    Just for the record = I wouldn’t leave a guy because of his dedication/addiction to his Jeep. :) Unless there wasn’t time for ***.

Positive thinking!!!
    I have a garage floor = the garage hasn’t been added yet = they promised “before the snow flies” = it flew!
    I’m so excited to do this lift!!! I'm going to play with the boys!!! I was able to get about 12 guys from MN-Jeep.com (a bunch of local guys) to help me on Saturday. Who knew so many guys would want to “help the helpless female” or “watch the chick crash & burn”. Or maybe it was when I said I’d have food, soda & beer. Hummm.

Oohhh a dateable!!! I’m 33 = so I think I’m looking in the 29-37 age bracket. Can’t go much younger – I then can’t stop thinking that “I could have babysat you & changed your diaper.” …and that’s just sick & wrong!! Where does this brother live?
    Cris
    Silly boys …Jeeps are for girls!!

There is nothing wrong with us young "studs", we just need to be trained in a little on the ways of the woman :P hehe Good luck this weekend, hope everything goes as planned.