Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Posts For Driveshafts (official)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Posts For Driveshafts (official)

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar

Posts For Driveshafts (official)

ok lets post this one time sticky area for anyone needing driveshafts, that way we have a collection and i/others can dig for spares
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

YJ front stock length or for a 2.5" lift, I-6, 5 Speed, D30 and NP231.

MC have you had time to look and see if you had one laying around yet? From what I am reading it will have a collapsed length of 40" and a running length of 41.5"

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    i sent you spec a while back for a cv unit lol

best ever 11.669 @ 112.33 mph in 1/4 mile on 33 x 10.50 slicks and 4" lift / 7.358 @ 93.03 mph in the 1/8 mile

Quote Originally Posted by fuzz401
    i sent you spec a while back for a cv unit lol
    I don't recall getting that. :(

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    What year, model, make cv shafts will work with a lifted CJ and YJ? Need both for ht CJ and the front for the YJ,

I've heard the Waggies will work, how about Cherokees? any other FSJ CV shafts???

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    FSJ's with quadratack have cv front driveshafts, you will need a larger cv style yoke for your dana 300 though
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Yup, my buddy ran into that problem when he did his spring over on 4" leaves. Picked up some Tom Woods CV shafts and forgot to get the yolks for his dana 300. Boy was he upset that he had to wait on even MORE parts! Anybody carry these on here, I am gonna eventually need 2 of them for the front and rear of my 300.
    Jack

Important tip there on the T-case yokes - thanks. So the shafts out of any QT FSJ ... hummmm ... have to see if my guy has any available

Mud
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Only the front is a CV shaft if I am not mistaken. My CJ7 with a Qtrack also had a CV front shaft, but for lifting a vehicle, you can't just cut it down and run it, you need a longer tube. That's why the FSJ one is worth more. I've seen a couple at UWI almost everytiem I've been over there, so let me know and I can keep an eye out for ya.
    Jack