Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Jeepchicks lift kit - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jeepchicks lift kit

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    cris are you ready for a 2-3" body lift and 33"s yet?
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever
    cris are you ready for a 2-3" body lift and 33"s yet?
    :D :D I would LOVE to... however paying off home improvements is first! Maybe this is my motivation to get a roommate. Then again I’d lose my privacy and I don't like that. Humm …dilemma.
    Cris
    Silly boys …Jeeps are for girls!!

WOW what a coincidence i am looking for a roomie as well...LOL it would never work though, i would have your jeep apart with half of it in the living room , some in the freezer and i would be baking some at 375 for 15mn, i am a real pain in the arse to live with huh?......LOL
    [COLOR=#000000]

WOW what a coincidence i am looking for a roomie as well...LOL it would never work though, i would have your jeep apart with half of it in the living room , some in the freezer and i would be baking some at 375 for 15mn, i am a real pain in the arse to live with huh?......LOL
    No it wouldn’t work … its MY Jeep which means I’D have it apart!
    AND …I don’t have DSL so you couldn’t be on the website all day!
    Cris

(MC) "Waiter.........uh um yes i would like the baked duck on a bed of wild rice and a salad with ranch"......Jeepchick "Yeah." (MC) "And she will have the turdsandwich.....cold"

HA HA
    [COLOR=#000000]

(MC) "Waiter.........uh um yes i would like the baked duck on a bed of wild rice and a salad with ranch"......Jeepchick "Yeah." (MC) "And she will have the turdsandwich.....cold"

HA HA
    Jeepchick "Hello, your looking for MC, let me see.” (MC-waving and mouthing 'I’m no here' from the sofa w/his cuddle blanket) “No I'm sorry MC isn't here. Is he working?" (MC-tapping on the computer keyboard laughing) "Well, umm, sort of ...umm... yeah, yeah, that's it he's WORKING. Would you like to leave a message? Yeah, okay, yeah ...could you spell that K.I.C.K.H.I.S.A.S.S.F.R.O.M.H.E.R.E.T.O …oh I don’t think I can write that! Okay thanks I'll give it to him."
    Cris

ouch
    [COLOR=#000000]

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepchick

HA HA
    Jeepchick "Hello, your looking for MC, let me see.” (MC-waving and mouthing 'I’m no here' from the sofa w/his cuddle blanket) “No I'm sorry MC isn't here. Is he working?" (MC-tapping on the computer keyboard laughing) "Well, umm, sort of ...umm... yeah, yeah, that's it he's WORKING. Would you like to leave a message? Yeah, okay, yeah ...could you spell that K.I.C.K.H.I.S.A.S.S.F.R.O.M.H.E.R.E.T.O …oh I don’t think I can write that! Okay thanks I'll give it to him."
    OK kids....the real question is 'Chick, did you get your Jeep back? And, can you post the pics or fix the links? Remember you need to host them some where that lets us in, and then paste the URl between [img] and [/img]. The URL "http://volcano.photobucket.com/albums/v11/cebert/a6db82ad.jpg" dosen't work even when I cut and paste it to a new browser.
    Curious minds want to know :lol:

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    OK kids....the real question is 'Chick, did you get your Jeep back? And, can you post the pics or fix the links? Remember you need to host them some where that lets us in, and then paste the URl between [img] and [/img]. The URL "http://volcano.photobucket.com/albums/v11/cebert/a6db82ad.jpg" dosen't work even when I cut and paste it to a new browser.
    Curious minds want to know :lol:

Mudrat
    I did get it back. its AWESOME. the photos were there!! I swear I learned how to post more than an "x"!!! Photobucket is down ..."Database Issues! Read only mode. It will be back very soon! Sorry...Alex ( Founder )" Once that's back up they should show up - its an awesome looking Jeep!!!
    Cris

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Ahhh... I see said the blind man as he picked up his saw. I'll have to scan back thru lots of posts to see if the dreaded red "X" has vanished :lol:

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE