Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
full size jeeps - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: full size jeeps

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Leaving town Friday to go to Tennessee, will be back monday night. Shoo, I gotsta look out for all my peeps when I hit UWI! Anywho, tonight I am going to be changing a timing belt and water pump, and fix my speedometer on my civic, and at some point this week, I need to get 2 new tires. Next weekend is pretty open for me, though, so just let me know and I can rearrange my schedule....

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    Leaving town Friday to go to Tennessee, will be back monday night. Shoo, I gotsta look out for all my peeps when I hit UWI! Anywho, tonight I am going to be changing a timing belt and water pump, and fix my speedometer on my civic, and at some point this week, I need to get 2 new tires. Next weekend is pretty open for me, though, so just let me know and I can rearrange my schedule....
    If it's not snowing or raining - Feb 5 sounds good. I get back around midnight from SDGO, so not TOOO early

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbst
    I bought Paul's J-truck. He gave me a push-button for the starter. I don't mind running it, but if you have an ignition switch with key, it might be easier to wire that up.

It's a 72 J2000 btw.

Thanks.

Erik
    i'll check my 72 j4000 and let you know.
    parting several FSJ'S