Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
full size jeeps - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: full size jeeps

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtazwrench
    I FOUND A DASH HARNESS I DON'T KNOW IF THAT WOULD HAVE WHAT YOU NEED.
    Does it have a fuse block like this with the harness still attached? Without the hole? :lol:

Thanks

mudrat
    " 的t is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    I'LL DO SOME CHECKING,THE HARNESS IS FOR A 4.2 5SP W/O A/C, IT MAY TAKE ME A FEW DAYS TO GET BACK TO YOU.

I'LL DO SOME CHECKING, IT MAY TAKE ME A FEW DAYS TO GET BACK TO YOU.
    Thanks, you see the problem, the Paul Harvey version is that when that fuse blew, it took out the wires and terminals for the wipers, washer and I don't know what else. The reason for the whole harness is to correct the problem that caused the blow-out.

Thanks again

Mudrat
    " 的t is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

IT'S FOR A 4.2 5SP W/O A/C, LET ME KNOW IF THAT WON'T WORK.

IT'S FOR A 4.2 5SP W/O A/C, LET ME KNOW IF THAT WON'T WORK.
    It should, I have a 4.2 Auto W/O AC Is it a whole harness or just the fuse block? And of course what do you need in trade? How many Washingtons or ...

Thanks

Mudrat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

IT'S A HARNESS, I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE THE FUSE BLOCK IS OK THEN I CAN GIVE YOU SOME IDEA HOW MUCH FOR IT, MAY TAKE A FEW DAYS BUT I'LL GET BACK TO YOU.

IT'S A HARNESS, I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE THE FUSE BLOCK IS OK THEN I CAN GIVE YOU SOME IDEA HOW MUCH FOR IT, MAY TAKE A FEW DAYS BUT I'LL GET BACK TO YOU.
    That's great!! If it resembles this, send me a number

A larger pics is at:
    http://members.cox.net/mudrat/87%20YJ/100_0704.JPG

THANKS!!!

Mudrat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

I HAVEN'T FORGOT ABOUT YOU, IT'S JUST A CRAZY WEEK WITH TURKEY DAY AND EVERYTHING SO I'LL LET YOU KNOW AS SOON AS I CAN.

I HAVEN'T FORGOT ABOUT YOU, IT'S JUST A CRAZY WEEK WITH TURKEY DAY AND EVERYTHING SO I'LL LET YOU KNOW AS SOON AS I CAN.
    Rog-O, I'll be survying damage in San Diego until Dec 5 so take your time. Thanks - Painless has a fuse block for just over $100 I don't know if it will mate to the existing engine side though?

Mudrat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

I FINALLY FOUND A HARNESS IT'S FOR A 4.2 AUTO, BUT I'M GOING TO HAVE ABOUT $190 IN IT AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT THESE WEIGH BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE $15-$20 TO SHIP SO YOU COULD DO A LOT OF WIRING WITH THAT $100 FUSE BLOCK DEPENDING ON WHAT YOUR TIME IS WORTH.