Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
76 Wagoneer

Thread: 76 Wagoneer

76 Wagoneer

Hi, I'm new to the list. I have a 76 Custom Wagoneer with a 401, QT, and TH400. I am in the process of tearing it down to rebuild the whole thing. (Rebuild engine, clean everything, add some new fun stuff , redo the interior, fix body, repaint) It will take a long time ($$$) but I love my FSJ and it has done a lot for me, so I am now returning the favor. Mostly...I just want people to look at it and go instead of :| I will post some pictures of progress somewhere and post a link later.....

p.s. anyone see any valve covers that say FSJ 401 on them...? That would make me very happy :D
    CM

Just wait and see what MC has cooked up for valve covers!! :twisted:
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...81293-thmb.jpg
    Phoenix is not Alaska, but it works...

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Bulltear Valve covers, due out before christmas 03' "
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

pics

As promised...I posted some pics of the progress.
    Brace yourself for something scary....I am completely tearing it down, so right now it looks BAAAD!! :cry:

Here's the link.

http://community.webshots.com/user/chikymunkey

Also, if anyone has any suggestions or advice, it's welcome.

CM

I see you are doing a in bay rebuild.......Ive done it many times.....pain in the arse if you ask me, but the pics look good and good luck to you in your rebuild, let me know if i can help
    [COLOR=#000000]

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Looks great CM, I know you have to be getting stoked! Just keep feeding us with pictures!
    Jack

New Pics...

Hey...I put up some new pics...and a photoshopped pic of what I want it to look like. We've got it almost completely apart now. I don't have an engine hoist yet or a stand...I will be getting them soon and taking off the last few parts before the body work. I'm so excited..this morning I was fantasizing about starting the jeep up after the last part has been put back on. I also made a list of things I want to do and put prices next to them. OUCH. It will take longer than I thought. I was like $8000.
    We bought a 77 Cherokee the other day. So, I don't have to go into withdrawal or anything, I can drive the other one when I need a fix. I'll post pics of it too. The guy sold it to us for $1100. It has a 401.

Happy Holidays...talk to you guys later.

CM
    Insert british accent here: you're lookin' at my bum aren't you? Stop it. bumlooka!

another 401!!
    [COLOR=#000000]

76 REBUILT

Head on over to IFSJ and look up kingjason. I did exactly what you are in the process of doing. No screw unturned and nothing not rebuilt. The pics in my sig are not the most recent either but they work.

Jason
    PS: just type in full size jeep on your search engine