Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
AMC V8 cut in half - Page 3
Bulltear Ad
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AMC V8 cut in half

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    jaws is real cool but mc show methe bandsaw you cut the block with
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

I think MC's just trying to cover up the truth now, he slipped up and showed us the KUNG FU FIST OF FURY, now he just trying to cover up the truth......

Band Saw

I used to hang out at a shop called pro diffential. he has a large band saw that looked like a butcher shop band saw, except the band blade moved and the table stayed fixed. It would automatically advance due to a weigh that attached to the motor and pulled forward. It took at least 1/2 hour to cut a slab of steel for a rear end. That block would ahve taken longer but it still is doable. Mike still has the saw. Anyone need thier blocks cut?
    Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    My guess is he took a blown and cracked block outta his CJ, finished the job with a sledge hammer and then MILLED a nice "cut" on it.

Who is this MC guy anyway???

'Rat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Junior wrench of the Forum
    I'm not interested in the saw, I wanna know why the block is cut at that location? Oil line feeding mains maybe?

can,t seem to get the pictures up to view on this forum,

can,t get pictures up on this forum,clic on red x but nothing comes up.Is there a special program or download I need to see the pictures.

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar

Re: can,t seem to get the pictures up to view on this forum,

Quote Originally Posted by jeepinarnie
    can,t get pictures up on this forum,clic on red x but nothing comes up.Is there a special program or download I need to see the pictures.
    Nothing special, I think MC changed image hosts, and needs to update the images

-Paul
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source