Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Jeep Products

Thread: Jeep Products

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

Jeep Products

If you are looking to make some cash to invest into your business, look at what Brad Kilby is doing over at kilby interprises with is on board air stuff and his skid plating (sells a ton of TJ gas tank skids), and also Mike at 4XDoctor. Those guys sell some products that are easy to fab and sell they make a killing. Just a though. I think a nice large gas tank that is made of think ass metal on the bottom would be nice to have for CJ, as well as some good nerf bars. I know there are tons of guys making these, butmost are crap. Just my .02!
    Jack

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    DANG i like that i could even do a stainless steel gastank when i get a new TIG
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

MC if you make it I will sell it. I am lacking in the Body armor department right now for customers.