Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
My Jeepster
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Jeepster

My Jeepster

Here's mine after the CJ conversion.

71 Jeepster Commando

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar
    Nice.....What are the specs on that
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

Thanks.

Currently I'm back to the original 225 V-6 with and HEI upgrade. I plan on refreshing my Caddy 252 and swapping it back in soon. It's running a TH400/d20 with stock d27 front and d44 rear axles. I will add the detroits I have for them one of these days I think. I will be swapping the 3.73s out for 4.27 for sure. I know the little 27 is small and supposed to be weak but so far it's held up to everything I've thrown at it. And I have several more spares so I'll probably not upgrade for a while. I have converted to disc brakes on the front and am starting to gather parts for the rear. The PO did the soa on it and for now 33X12.50 BFGs are fine for what I do with it. It's my Daily driver along with trail duty for the family.

I'm on a severely limited budget and now that I've given the wheeling bug to my wife I will be getting her 80 CJ-5 trail ready. She also wants me to get my 66 J-2000 back on the road for her to drive back and forth also. This will slow some of the future plans I had for mine but then you know what they say when momma's happy...
    71 Jeepster Commando

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Nice jeepster.............I I personally like the original jeepster front clip , but it looks great dave!!!
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

At times I wish I had left it alone. But then I look over at the dented up Jeepster hood (trail damage) and remember I was wanting a change anyway. I think I can salveage the ears and put it back like it was if I decide. Or I got a grill out of a postal when I got the hood so if I get a 327 or some V-8 then I could just go postal on the thing

I still have my 69 Jeepster Convertible project that will keep the original front clip. That project is down the road some though.
    71 Jeepster Commando

69 jeepster convertible......AWESOME!!
    [COLOR=#000000]

looks really good! Those units are quite rare up here in Cananda! Get some more pics up
    cj7 360 roller motor 291c heads np435 dana300 4-1 plus northwest fab 2.72 black box, currie hi pinion 9 inch front and currie rock jock dana60 rear,38 inch tsls custom shackle reversal and a little bit of rust lol

Thanks. I've got a few pics HERE. Mostly my other projects and a few runs.

I've got more pics but can't seem to get the link to work. I guess I'll have to put them in the album I can link to.
    71 Jeepster Commando

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar
    i lilke the pics. I had a gladiator for a little while. I wish i never got rid of it
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

jeepndav WOW i dint kow you kne anyone famous, like this extra from the last samurai

[COLOR=#000000]