Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Javelins
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Javelins

Javelins

Figured I would start a small thread for us Javelin owners, if there are any other ones on the forums that is... anyways, Not sure if mine qualifies as an Amc hotrod, but it does have the 401. which makes it fast...much like a hotrod, so yeah. anyways, here is my 72 Amc Javelin Amx.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-...3/frontend.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-.../javandcam.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/470463/eng2.jpg

I put links to the pics as I am not sure about size requirements here on the forums.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

Re: Javelins

Quote Originally Posted by Redemption
    Figured I would start a small thread for us Javelin owners, if there are any other ones on the forums that is... anyways, Not sure if mine qualifies as an Amc hotrod, but it does have the 401. which makes it fast...much like a hotrod, so yeah. anyways, here is my 72 Amc Javelin Amx.
    I put links to the pics as I am not sure about size requirements here on the forums.
    Wise move on the "links"...Not a bad looking ride. A Javelin with BT's mods should SCREAM!!
    Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    AWESOME JAV!!!! I love the briteblock blue air cleaner!!!
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat

Wise move on the "links"...Not a bad looking ride. A Javelin with BT's mods should SCREAM!!
    Mudrat
    Ah, now I am curious. Where can I find some of "Bt's Mods" at? As I am always looking for ways to make the Jav scream(more so anyways)

Products section in this forum, we are adding performance mods in jan
    [COLOR=#000000]

Thank you from BT Ultra tech

Javelins? What about AMXs????

my server has moved - update coming
    Here's some of my AMC muscle.....

My first AMX was this '71 360 4-speed GO, with "TrendSetters", Machine wheels & the original Lee "ManHandler" tires, that I bought (in 1980), from the AMC dealer that sold it originally, to their body shop manager, who traded it back in just for me. Never smoked in or wrecked, 48,000 originals, IMACCULATE!!! It turned a 13.02 @ 108 thru full pipes, on street radials, with only headers, Torker, and Holley 3310, after breaking a traction bar on the holeshot and then running the bowls dry in third. I have a BUILT '72 401 and Nash/Richmond 5-speed (sold the DNE - need another one!!!) to go in it.

My second AMX was another '71 with the 360 4bbl, 4-speed, GO Pak, optional Group19 R4B with the Holley, and headers. It was fun to get done cruising town in one, then hop in the other! (sold it WAY too cheap, Machine wheels and all for less than $1k. I did keep the R4B, they got the optional Holley.)

My first '69 was a 390 4-speed GO with 67k on it. It weighed only 2600 some lbs., fully stock, power steering and all. SOLD (it pushed WAY too easy)

My second '69 is this rare (one of 274) BBO drag car (originally 390 auto) from Detroit that I am tubbing and caging. It has the SUPER RARE Hurst-Airheart discs.

My third was this rare (another one of the 274) BBO from Jersey. It had a fully ported, roller cammed STRONG 390, Nash 5-speed, 4-wheel disc, MW axles, Moroso Brute Strength posi, large sway bars, gas shocks, new wide American Racing Wheels Torque Thrust 2s with wide 50 series radials, MSD everything, and ALL kinds of other goodies. It was in the HotRod "Power Tour", out east, a few years back and dynoed 518HP to the rears. It turned an 11.2 through the pipes, on street radials, with all the sway bars and handling stuff. I stripped ALL the goodies off, put it back to stock, and offed for a several thou profit. (plus $9k in goodies)

I put the UR-18 and Holley 660 CenterSquirters on and took all the handling stuff off (gonna use it on the silver '71, done up TransAm) for some fun on the streets of Michiana. It is WAY FASTER with this intake!!!

Oh yeah, I had this '70 Jav SST 360 auto for a little while...
    .................................................. .................................................. .........
    '69 BigBadOrange AMX 390. Former NHRA 'Hot Rod", 9.80s @ mid 130s. Hurst/Airheart front discs brakes.
    Nostalgia ProStock.

'71 AMX 401 w/5-speed Richmond RR trans. 4 wheel disc. 500++ HP. Nostalgia TransAm.
    .................................................. .................................................. .........
    mailto: dhoelcher@Comcast.net GPS: 41.78, -86.24

Hole shot .....FRIGGIN GREAT PICS MAN
    [COLOR=#000000]

Speechless
    Those are awsome!!
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by Redemption
    Hey Redemption, you may want to use Imagestation to host your pics - it's free and so far I've seen it allows unlimited access....I went back to look at your pics and got this... "The owner of this file has exceeded their daily usage limit." And it's only 730 AM East coast time

Mudrat

Mudrat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    have to love them X's sweet rides

best ever 11.669 @ 112.33 mph in 1/4 mile on 33 x 10.50 slicks and 4" lift / 7.358 @ 93.03 mph in the 1/8 mile