Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
For Sale: 258 (South Florida) new price

Thread: For Sale: 258 (South Florida) new price

For Sale: 258 (South Florida) new price

well ive decided its time for a 5.0.

So... this thing has to go, its a 1979 258, 130k miles, runs very strong, idles well, no smoke, doesnt eat oil. It has a fresh TFI upgrade with a new ignition coil. the engine has been recently rebuilt, recently replaced water pump, steal valve cover... new intake/exhaust gaskets... the carter BBD is a remanufactured piece put on about 1 year ago with a new fuel filter. This engine runs, and did run last week, when i last changed the oil... I bought new spark plugs to pop in, but ive decided to speed up the v8 swap b/c i want to determine a drivetrain position before i swap the axles - which are almost ready to go. Accessories included. So included (if you want) with this are new spark plugs, belts, and the original ignition setup, plus coil, plus also a used TFI coil as a spare, and a spare water pump. today i removed the body from around it to help with the swap... so this has not been sitting long. $450 OBO NOW $250and you gotta come get it. :strong:

1979 CJ5

BTT still for sale new price
    1979 CJ5