Have a 360 with over 250,000 miles on it and she blew the head gasket out on the 5th cylinder. Was only a coolant leak into the cylinder, no oil in water, no water in oil! Thanks for small wonders, but was a solid leak into the cylinder. Lots of blueish gray smoke from the tail when running. Shut off and started an hour later, had a kind of hydro lock thing going on that after the first go round of the crank it stopped, then one of the cylinders must have took and she started. I didn't like that at all, didn't know what damage could have happened, rod bearings, crank jornals, wrist pins all that went through my mine at once! Well, work and daylight not to mention the cold kept me from doing anything for the first two weeks. I finally decided to run some K&W block sealer through the coolant passageways and try and fix with that prior to cracking the bolts and breaking off things. The engine has so many miles it would be tough to just change head gaskets an not do lifters, valve job, timing chain, cam, you can get the picture. $$$ is adding up here, would be cheaper to find a runner from a junk yard. Well I followed all the directions to the "T" on that sealer and spent the past weekend flushing / drainging and opened all the cylinders (took out the plugs) to find which cyclinder was full, and number 5 shot out like a "Old Faithful" what a gusher! All the other plugs looked good, whirled the motor over, again with all the plugs execpt number 5. She started and blown all the rest of the crap out. Shut her down, filled with clear water and ran till warmed up. Flushed with a radiator flush, ran again, flushed, ran, flushed..... this went on and on until I was crystal clear in the radiator. Drained and added that coolant sealer. I followed the directions, mixed that 16 oz. can with 3 quarts of hot tap water. Added that to the drained radiator and then topped off with more water. Now I made sure I had all the water in the radiator when running again, I sealed the cap. Let "IDLE" for 45 minutes. Temp was fine, oil psi was fine and then shut off. Let cool and drained. This is the screwy part. When I drained the engine of all that sealant and water, I barley got a quart of crap out!!!! I don't know what happened to all that stuff? I have never used this product before, and don't know what its to do, but, it seams to have worked. I waited the prescribed 24hrs and then flushed the system again with plain water, and added coolant and water. Started up again, she ran fine. I drove her this week over 140miles so far, still holding all the anti-freeze and water, not a drop more into the overflow or out of it either!! Still can't explain what happened, but just hope she holds as long as I need to line up a doner engine from a 1998 or so to swap out.

Has anyone used this stuff or a similar product that can give me some info as to what has happed to all the stuff that was in the block? It didn't have any smoking while treating either!

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the long post!
Ram