Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
UP-Date2: Blown head gasket fixed! BLOWN and Fixed Again!!!! - Page 2
Bulltear Ad
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UP-Date2: Blown head gasket fixed! BLOWN and Fixed Again!!!!

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Hi RAM sorry for the confuser problems---been there hate that!!
    The Tidewater 4Wheelers meeting is at Greenbrier Jeep dealership on Mil HWY west of 264. We meet the second Wed of every month. And it's more than Jeeps, but I will say we are the majority Got some real old timers in the club - been Jeep'n since the CJ5 was first introduced!!!
    Looks like the club will be supplying trail guides for Camp Jeep this summer too so come on down to a meeting and sign up!! You won't be able to take the RAM but you could shotgun and be a spotter?!?!?

Mudrat

Quote Originally Posted by Ram
    Sorry for being out of the site a while, have had computer problems and working way to much.
    I'm out here at the end of London Bridge Road, south of Oceana.
    Don't know of any meeting that you mentioned, is that the Tidwater Off Roaders at Greenbrier Dodge, mostly Jeeps?

My beast is still running too, have not kept track of the miles must be over 1K at least.
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

I'm know of the dealer your talking about, have went to one meeting in 1995, just after getting my CJ-5. Just have not had the time to get structured and go to anymore. These web sites are the bomb, can be half asleep and still get on one or two and see whats happening. I do like going to the meets though, but have not gone to any in years. Again, my work and all the exciting things here at home have been taking all of my time. I have had to juggle all kinds of stuff in to go to Orlando and see my Mother who had a stroke in October of last year, and couldn't get off over Christmas time to go home and see her. I have decided to try and sell my CJ does, check the classified.
    1986 Dodge RamCharger Royal SE 360 4x4

Hey Ram, Like Mudrat said, I am over on 24th at the beach between arctic and baltic. Give me a shout and I'll come over an dhelp ya. I am rebuilding my 401 right now, so I can help ya yank a 360 apart like the back of my hand. Just let me know!
    Jack
    lifted79cj7@aol.com

I may need y'alls help this weekend - my axles came in this morning. Complete from hub to hub all the disc brake stuff and the tie rods are freak'n huge!!
    Shipping bill say's 664 LBS for a shipping weight - 2 axles, 2 spare shafts and 1 pallet so I'm guessing close to 320 LBS per axle - more than I can carry

I do have rolling dollies in the shop though

MATT WHERE ARE YOU !!!!

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    I may need y'alls help this weekend - my axles came in this morning. Complete from hub to hub all the disc brake stuff and the tie rods are freak'n huge!!
    Shipping bill say's 664 LBS for a shipping weight - 2 axles, 2 spare shafts and 1 pallet so I'm guessing close to 320 LBS per axle - more than I can carry

I do have rolling dollies in the shop though

MATT WHERE ARE YOU !!!!

Mudrat
    Sorry to have missed all the fun, I have been on the road traveling with work to much this month. Have almost over 5,000 miles racked up just this month so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram
    Sorry to have missed all the fun, I have been on the road traveling with work to much this month. Have almost over 5,000 miles racked up just this month so far.
    There's still hope - nobody showed up to help. Rob came by and we built his carrier, installed his 4.56's and did some spring work, but got nothing done on mine except out of the truck and in the shop And I've been pullin 85 hour weeks since then. 'Course he FINALLY brought some beer over (I think it's beer? the case is marked "Appalachian Trail Mix??), while I was gone

I'll be working this weekend and getting back from Missouri late NEXT Sat night. Then I'll take a week off and get the CJ ready to roll for the "FL Campout" in April

Mudrat
    Now it's time for bed
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Hey Pat, looks like I am gonna be a no show on the FL trip. Had a person quit at work, so I gotta pick up the slack until I can get someone else in and trained. Not only that, but installing an all new computer system in the hotel the night of the 14th, so if that thing crashes, I'm screwed. :( If you're still in town on Wed and want to kill some beers and get some work done on your Jeep, I'm down for it! I've been through the whole spring perch thing already, so I might be able to give a little asistance.

Hey Ram, thanks again for the wheels and tires!!

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    Hey Ram, thanks again for the wheels and tires!!

Jack
    Not a problem Jack, glad to do business with you.

Anyone else looking for CJ stuff, please check the classiffied's.

And an up date on my RC's 360, she's still going strong with the sealer in the block. Glad of that too, still not warm enough to do anything outside for more then a couple hours. Not that I've been in town much lately either. Work, work, work, work thats the story of my life lately.

Gary

Well this evening coming home from work in my RC the engine Blew the head gasket again. Its time for a doner now.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    DANGIT
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689