Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
UP-Date2: Blown head gasket fixed! BLOWN and Fixed Again!!!! - Page 3
Bulltear Ad
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UP-Date2: Blown head gasket fixed! BLOWN and Fixed Again!!!!

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Man, that blows! So when are we gonna yank that engine? Have you been over to You Wrench It on 17th/Virginia Beach Blvd? You can pick up a complete engine for like $200. Thing is you don't know the condition of the engine. Let me know if you need any help!
    Jack

I'm here, not here, and here, and going again. Being in and out of town all the time lately, and trying to keep up with the e-mails that all the add's I have on all the Jeep boards have not had anytime at all for the RC. I'm hoping to find a used truck for a doner right now. Just don't have the time to haul some unknown from the jy! I don't like getting burned anymore, has happened just one time to much. So if anyone see's a used and running "low" priced Dodge with a 360 any years LA engine will do right now that runs. In a radius of VA and its states, please drop me a line.
    1986 Dodge RamCharger Royal SE 360 4x4

Well I have sealed the cooling system again. This time I have used another product called "BlueDevil". By all appearances it has worked up to this point. I don't think that the gasket will stay sealed for ever. Have to find a raplacement.
    1986 Dodge RamCharger Royal SE 360 4x4