Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Easy ways to increase Hp - Page 5
Bulltear Ad
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Easy ways to increase Hp

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    now that is a good one......heres one.I took my factory air pump and set it up with a selenoid and when my pedal got to a certain point it would charge the carb with compressed air.........was awesome for a while.......till i melted a piston
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT Ultra tech

Melted a piston..

ooops...maybe a NOS fuel solenoid and nozzle...
    .................................................. .................................................. .........
    '69 BigBadOrange AMX 390. Former NHRA 'Hot Rod", 9.80s @ mid 130s. Hurst/Airheart front discs brakes.
    Nostalgia ProStock.

'71 AMX 401 w/5-speed Richmond RR trans. 4 wheel disc. 500++ HP. Nostalgia TransAm.
    .................................................. .................................................. .........
    mailto: dhoelcher@Comcast.net GPS: 41.78, -86.24

Yeehaaaa!!!

I just found this gov DOD liquidation site...gas turbines, solenoids, and everything our tax dollars could buy!!

http://www.govliquidation.com/salescalendar/index.html

WOW!!! a $41,822 AM General (the AM plant is just a few miles from home) M35A2 duece-and-a-half with 7,272 miles, for $35

I'm gonna have to start saving my pennies!!!

OK, here's a gas turbine with shaft drive for $35 starting bid..
    (there's a bunch of these for sale)

http://web.govliquidation.com/auctio...&convertTo=USD

Pallet loads of tools, machining fixtures, jet engines, electronic, computers, etc..
    '69 BigBadOrange AMX 390. Former NHRA 'Hot Rod", 9.80s @ mid 130s. Hurst/Airheart front discs brakes.
    Nostalgia ProStock.

'71 AMX 401 w/5-speed Richmond RR trans. 4 wheel disc. 500++ HP. Nostalgia TransAm.

WoW again

...oh, and ya know them parachutes that all the old war movies show the GIs burying?...WE paid $14,013 ea. for the mains and $3,725 ea. for the reserves!!!!
    Nostalgia ProStock.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    How about 92,000 pounds of aluminum even a bridge!!

How about some WWII era Mess Kits

All sorts of stuff
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Chrysler turbine car

Here's a diagram of the Mopar turbine:

http://www.allpar.com/mopar/images/turbines.jpg

Where's da spark plugs???

Rather looks like a '63 Rambler!

Mopar pitch flyer on the benefits of the gas turbine:(resizeable image)
    http://www.lhmopars.com/MOPAR_Ads/Tu...yer_Inside.jpg

Mopar advertisement for the turbine:(resizeable image)
    http://www.home.eznet.net/~heiny/cars/pix/turb1.jpg
    Nostalgia ProStock.

After all this HP talk I can finally justify to myself, removing that fan belt for my ac, pos hasn't worked since I bought the truck.
    Hmmm, insert nut and turn....

http://jeepsr4ever.imgbay.com/charter.jpg

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

well someone mentioned colder air helps the hp, but what about cooling the fuel. I was flipping through a JEGS catalog I have, and I saw something that was like an intercooler for fuel. will that help the engine, cooler fuel?