Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
jeep,jeep, parts are sold
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: jeep,jeep, parts are sold

jeep,jeep, parts are sold

hey all well the local jeep club bought it all minus one set of clamps i didnt forget ya fuzz ,, i tried to delete this but no go , i just got back from detroit so i`ll have time to pull your clamps before they pick everything up

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

Re: jeep,jeep,jeep

Quote Originally Posted by shagg
    ok guys the time has come,, dont be too hard on me but i`ve decided to go with a perkins diesel on my next cj built , so i`ll be selling my extra parts, that is whats left of 14 cj`s and 3 j`s and 1 waggy and no theirs no body parts lol im in ohio what the salt dosnt eat the strip mine mud does ,, anyone interested in everything i have ? well it was a thought , i will add a complete list, or at least the bigger parts in the next couple of days when it stops raining long enough to take a pen and paper with me , MC i might be interested in a 60 70 set up for a cj if i get rid of some of my stuff, i need the large bearings for the weight and and the size for the tq of the perkins thanks
    Why hard on you? I was thinking a 2.5 or 3.0 diesel my self, and portal axles . Be interested in seeing your "un-shopping" list One of the young ladies in our office wants to build a Jeep from the ground up just "to learn" (yes MC I gave her your address ) Looking in the 80-90 year group, rolling chassis would be nice.

THX
    Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

well i`ve never strayed from jeep in jeep combo or jeep loyal i should say, so even i feel a little uneasy like im pulling the rug out from underneath a old friend,, as far as i roller goes,, alot of them here .but often in two pieces..around here if you can even find a frame in decent shape your doing good, and a good one is a keeper , hey MC how bout some stainless steel frames and diamond plate alum tubs for us salty states

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Stainless frames.........eeesh way to heavy and most stainless is very very stressed

The aluminum diamond plate bodies eh?....hmmm I think it was mjsyj who is working on that one, he will be joining the board soon, he is in coalition with a firetruck building outfit to produce them, BUT I think they will find material costs to be very high. That treadbrite isnt cheap. I have a prototype treadbrite step here that attaches to any boat trailer for easy access but i will have to do all the building internally to make it worth while..that means buying a TIG welder this week.,5K out the door
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar
    I guy that i have wheeled with a couple of times has a Diesel set up in his CJ with a Homade stainless frame Plumed as an air tank. Seems to work out pretty well. He just runs home heating Fuel. I am not sure what type of motor it is though.
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

Quote Originally Posted by pyagid
    I guy that i have wheeled with a couple of times has a Diesel set up in his CJ with a Homade stainless frame Plumed as an air tank. Seems to work out pretty well. He just runs home heating Fuel. I am not sure what type of motor it is though.
    "home heating Fuel"? Propane? Salad Oil?? My sister want to do that to her Caddy - used cooking oil?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    "home heating Fuel"? Propane? Salad Oil?? My sister want to do that to her Caddy - used cooking oil?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Mudrat
    Home Heating Oil....which is basically diesel fuel
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

Home Heating Oil....which is basically diesel fuel
    Got it

'Rat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

If you get caught running home heating oil (untaxed diesel) on a state owned road It will be bad day.

Re: jeep,jeep,jeep

Quote Originally Posted by shagg
    ok guys the time has come,, dont be too hard on me but i`ve decided to go with a perkins diesel on my next cj built ,
    Quote Originally Posted by W.T.Sumner
    If you get caught running home heating oil (untaxed diesel) on a state owned road It will be bad day.
    Found this off the "Top 4X4Sites.com" WHERE YOU SHOULD ALL BE VOTING!! See my sig line...#48 and falling fast
    http://www.oliverdiesel.com/
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE