Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
jeep,jeep, parts are sold - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: jeep,jeep, parts are sold

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Whoa JACKPOT!!
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    IF THE 4SPDS ARE T18S I MAY HAVE BUYERS FOR THEM.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by shagg
    make me an offer lol you never know i might be at your door step this weekend
    Well your not here (yet) so what will it take if I come pick up the "j10 360 good complete inc brackets and assc.,,matched set of front and rear axles complete disk brake front ,4spd and transfer front and rear driveshafts". ? I don't know the condition of the stuff. Is any of NOT rebuildable? Besides I may find something else I can't live without while I'm there
    PM me if you want.

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

yes they were t18`s ,, sorry mud guy we haul coal to up north bought the 360 and 4spds for a cj7 project, which worked out pretty good just wrapped and loaded em on top of his coal in the tractor tralier , he`s wanting my 2.5 ton axles for it, its gonna be a beast in plan form anyway he`s stretching a body running 2 t18`s made his own frame from chevy 1 ton rails that parts done, dont know what he`d use it for, but i want one lol hey maybe he needs that big perkins with some chrome sidepipes , still have the front and rear j10`s 250 pair

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by shagg
    yes they were t18`s ,, sorry mud guy we haul coal to up north bought the 360 and 4spds for a cj7 project, which worked out pretty good just wrapped and loaded em on top of his coal in the tractor tralier , he`s wanting my 2.5 ton axles for it, its gonna be a beast in plan form anyway he`s stretching a body running 2 t18`s made his own frame from chevy 1 ton rails that parts done, dont know what he`d use it for, but i want one lol hey maybe he needs that big perkins with some chrome sidepipes , still have the front and rear j10`s 250 pair
    Thanks anyway Shagg, don't think 22 hours on the road round trip would make that such a good deal right now
    If I get some time off and can make it to the Nationals at Camp Perry (National rifle and pistol competitions in Port Clinton between Toledo and Cleveland on the lake) this year, I'll see if I can swing by if you've got something..

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

no prob drop a email anytime , local jeep club is trying to get a group buy on everything i have left, but i allways keep a few jeeps around