Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: jeep,jeep, parts are sold

ok guys my perkins is too long and way too heavy for a jeep front axle so now im gonna try a 6.2 diesel after a rering job i know i know but it should last long enough to try the set up if i ever find a flywheel found gobs of plates,, and tomorow im going to list what parts i have, just dont know if shipping charges on the weight would be worth it even with good price`s so may have to part most things out,, does anyone know if the alum t5spd would handle the diesel if it wasnt abused for highway only , and anyone have any gm to jeep bells?

as promised here is some of my junk or as much as i could write with frozen fingers, will try to get the rest on tomorow.
    j10 360 good complete inc brackets and assc.,,matched set of front and rear axles complete disk brake front ,4spd and transfer front and rear driveshafts.
    j20 matched set front and rear axles 60 rear ,disk brake front , 4spd and transfer front and rear drive shafts etc.
    cj 4 matched sets 20 rear , disk brake front complete.
    1 set waggy front and rear, offset rear ,,disk front .
    cj set wide track front and rear 20 rear disk brake front .
    2 400 th each one for different transfer one complete with transfer other transfer is off prob in barn. i`d say needs r/b
    the 4 sets of cj stuff is mostly complete jeeps missing engine /trans /transfers .
    1955 cj 5 frame trans transfer front rear axles drive shafts lockers in front and rear old style closed knuckle front drums all around.
    adapter for the above trans to a chevy bell.
    ok soon as i can i will check the barn its full of mostly smaller stuff and rearends that i allready started to part and engines that smoke lol.
    if anyone needs to know anything , gear ratio or questions just ask

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by shagg
    as promised here is some of my junk or as much as i could write with frozen fingers, will try to get the rest on tomorow.
    j10 360 good complete inc brackets and assc.,,matched set of front and rear axles complete disk brake front ,4spd and transfer front and rear driveshafts.
    j20 matched set front and rear axles 60 rear ,disk brake front , 4spd and transfer front and rear drive shafts etc.
    cj 4 matched sets 20 rear , disk brake front complete.
    1 set waggy front and rear, offset rear ,,disk front .
    cj set wide track front and rear 20 rear disk brake front .
    2 400 th each one for different transfer one complete with transfer other transfer is off prob in barn. i`d say needs r/b
    the 4 sets of cj stuff is mostly complete jeeps missing engine /trans /transfers .
    1955 cj 5 frame trans transfer front rear axles drive shafts lockers in front and rear old style closed knuckle front drums all around.
    adapter for the above trans to a chevy bell.
    ok soon as i can i will check the barn its full of mostly smaller stuff and rearends that i allready started to part and engines that smoke lol.
    if anyone needs to know anything , gear ratio or questions just ask
    OOooohhhhh and ur only ~11 hours from here I should just give you a wish list and see if you've got it

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

bad part bout it is i prob have most of it lol ,, VA hmmm i work in VA but laid off right now,, work at nasa doing fiberoptics in hampton beside langley air force base, should be some other bids starting soon or at least i hope so lol if not i might have to sell all my stuff

oh allmost forgot the feller who mailed me bout a front j20 d/s i tried to return his email but it wouldnt go through , anyway im not sure what year the 20 is with out walking out to look i know its newer one it has square lights

bad part bout it is i prob have most of it lol ,, VA hmmm i work in VA but laid off right now,, work at nasa doing fiberoptics in hampton beside langley air force base, should be some other bids starting soon or at least i hope so lol if not i might have to sell all my stuff
    That may not be so bad, Langley is only about 12 miles from me In the back gate off Hampton Center PKWY and right over to NASA!!
    I'll host your trailer, buy you a couple dinners and brewskis and?? for the "j10 360 good complete inc brackets and assc.,,matched set of front and rear axles complete disk brake front ,4spd and transfer front and rear driveshafts". LOL
    This way I can spend more $$ with MC to support the extra 2 cylinders

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

make me an offer lol you never know i might be at your door step this weekend ,, not like i dont know my way there hahaha do you need the clutch pedal assc too? hmmm never crossed my mind poss delivery of parts to states not too far away ,, make mental note buy yugo , tie axles behind yugo put 360 on top to save gas, might just work hahaha

make me an offer lol you never know i might be at your door step this weekend ,, not like i dont know my way there hahaha do you need the clutch pedal assc too? hmmm never crossed my mind poss delivery of parts to states not too far away ,, make mental note buy yugo , tie axles behind yugo put 360 on top to save gas, might just work hahaha
    Well, same deal as MC, FUZZ or anybody else - beer, bed and wrenching can be provided

Mudrat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

are you nuts? being laid off do you have any idea what my wife would do to ,,,,hey thats not a bad idea i could use some r&r hahaha but i have enough wrenching here prob never get everything finished something is allways broke or the kids breaking it for me

are you nuts? being laid off do you have any idea what my wife would do to ,,,,hey thats not a bad idea i could use some r&r hahaha but i have enough wrenching here prob never get everything finished something is allways broke or the kids breaking it for me
    Yeah I do. Outta work for 8 months, mine told me to "find something, anything, as long as it's not at the house." R&R is a GOOD thing

Mudrat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE