Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dana18 t-case -gears or entire

Diddy, the case is all put together and I have about 36 pics so far. My endplay on the rear output is a bit high so I have to add a shim or check how my bearing is seated. Front is perfect. I didn't have much grinding to to, only for the main slider gear, I didn't have to do any for the lower slider gear. Spins and shifts like a champ. Bull gear lines up perfect! Now I gotta rebuild my T-18 this weekend

-RJ
    1978 Jeep CJ-7 on Won-Tons :D Nv4500/4:1 SOA on ALCANS and mtr's

Quote Originally Posted by 78304CJ-7
    Diddy, the case is all put together and I have about 36 pics so far. My endplay on the rear output is a bit high so I have to add a shim or check how my bearing is seated. Front is perfect. I didn't have much grinding to to, only for the main slider gear, I didn't have to do any for the lower slider gear. Spins and shifts like a champ. Bull gear lines up perfect! Now I gotta rebuild my T-18 this weekend

-RJ
    RJ, can you post some pics of the D20 re-gear? It looks like your webpage is coming a long but doesn't include any pics of that rebuild. BTW, nice looking rig. I might end up waiting on tearing into my D20 to regear it since the master rebuild kits are $150 and I need a few other upgrades first.
    '74 CJ5
    304V8
    T18 swap
    twin-sticked/Geared D20
    front disc
    York OBA

I got every imaginable pic of the swap, no time to put on the web site. Let me know what you are looking for and I will send them to you.

The CJ is coming along, getting ready for the 1 ton treatment!

-RJ
    1978 Jeep CJ-7 on Won-Tons :D Nv4500/4:1 SOA on ALCANS and mtr's