Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Bulltear Rigs - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bulltear Rigs

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar
    ERIK's FREEBIE (trailbst)

Here it is!! A 1987 Cherokee XJ. The Freebie.

I think I'm in love!

The 3.55 traclock works just fine. It was pack snow behind the trailer, and the vacuum for the front diff was disconnected, and well that rear diff spun both tires effortlessly. (We looked underneath when we got home and fixed the 4wd). I don't think the Tracloc has been exercised very much, but it will be, I Promise
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

Eriks Other ride

Technically this is an AMC, although, I uually don't admit it.

1971 Jeep CJ-5.
    2 1/2" Rancho
    RS9000s
    BFG 33x9.50 MTs
    D27/D44 3.73
    T-18 (wide)
    Dana 18 converted to twinstick
    PTO Winch
    6 pt rollcage
    trimmed front fenders

Soon to come:
    D30 front with disc brakes
    D44 welded

- Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

MacGyver's Rig

can't wait to get newer pics with the superswampers in action. Maybe some winter wheelin!

more pics at http://www.88jeepyj.tripod.com
    - Mahatma Gandhi

Matt's Jeep has been torn appart for the last 4 months. This build up I installed a Klune-V 4:1, a Ford NP 205 t-case, rear Dana 60, Longfield DIY beadlocks, and 40" TSL's. I also installed a set of XJ leafs out back and stretched the wheelbase to 103"
    I still have some stuff to finish. Build a front driveshaft, rear anti wrap bar, shocks, exhaust, etc.
    I took it for a spin yesterday and took a few poser pics

- Mahatma Gandhi

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Great looking rides guys!!!

Need to look at a couple image hostes though - got a couple rex X's

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by trailbst
    Eriks Other ride

Technically this is an AMC, although, I usually don't admit it.

Awww cmoooon you don't like AMC?? why not??
    Bart Mangrum
    1973 Gremlin AMC 360/T10

Nothing wrong with AMCs. I have two now. One was as AMC was taking over, and the other is just as AMC sold. Only one little decal on the 71, and a bunch of decals on the 87, which was supposed to be after they sold it. Dunno?? I usually don't admit that the 71 is a AMC, that way it fits a different era of the Jeep history.

Erik

Lifted79CJ7's Ride
    The red Jeep (1979) was my first and bit the dust due to rust. I ended up parting it out. The windshield frame from that Jeep made it to the new 1977 CJ7 (Current project). The second pic is of the Jeep getting a spring over. The rear is done, but the front hasn;t been started yet. As for the Big Rodeo, it my friend Corey's (has a 383LT1, NV5600, Atlas, Dana60/14bolt with Detroit's and 5.13's, and rides on 42's - Its a beast!). The last pic is of my Jeep as it sits right now. I am rebuilding the 401 and still need to regear and due a high steer conversion on it. I might just go for 1 ton axles, just not sure yet. The 33's are for sale and am looking for 38's.

- Mahatma Gandhi

My turn

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    dang will nice tires
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689