Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
U-bolt flip kits

Thread: U-bolt flip kits

U-bolt flip kits

Again, I'm and early Jeep guy, but like I said, there is that site and this would sell there.

U-bolt flip kits for the Dana 27 and the Dana 44.

Now I know that you can do Dana 44 flip kits by using Dodge hardware.

Just wondering if this is profitable first of all, and probable second.

Thanks.

Erik

Edit: I forgot to add the Dana 30 to the list.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    I like your thinking, i will ponders this when i have some machine time open
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Are you talking Wagoneer? Is it spring under the frame? If so, a Chev/Dodge RH drop D44 (or Ford highboy for LH drop) will bolt in. A touch wider than the pickup axle, but 7" of instalift in the front of mine. http://virtualjeep.com I got high steer arms that will clear the leaf springs w/o a spacer from http://www.ottindustries.com and used the stock Jeep tierods with longer centerlink and draglink center tube.

I believe what he is looking for (and me also) is the parts to take the spring plates and put them on the axle tubes, and use square style u-bolts to go under the spring. This is used in a Spring Under Axle set up.

I did that with my '84 J10's SUA axle with Ford Ubolt brackets. It's round to fit on the tube. (I took them off when I did the SOA swap)