Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Edelbrock STR-11 'CrossRam" wanted...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Edelbrock STR-11 'CrossRam" wanted...

Thank you from BT Ultra tech

Edelbrock STR-11 'CrossRam" wanted...

Any year, any condition, any parts?

mailto:owner@american-powersports.com
    .................................................. .................................................. .........
    '69 BigBadOrange AMX 390. Former NHRA 'Hot Rod", 9.80s @ mid 130s. Hurst/Airheart front discs brakes.
    Nostalgia ProStock.

'71 AMX 401 w/5-speed Richmond RR trans. 4 wheel disc. 500++ HP. Nostalgia TransAm.
    .................................................. .................................................. .........
    mailto: dhoelcher@Comcast.net GPS: 41.78, -86.24

Did you try here:

http://cgi.amcforum.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl

Mostly all AMC racers here and I am sure they can point you in the right direction. I am sure you know what it will set you back .

-RJ
    1978 Jeep CJ-7 on Won-Tons :D Nv4500/4:1 SOA on ALCANS and mtr's

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    78 me and holeshot have been banned from the amcforum.net
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

amcforum.net

Yeah...cuckoo, fran, and golly.
    '69 BigBadOrange AMX 390. Former NHRA 'Hot Rod", 9.80s @ mid 130s. Hurst/Airheart front discs brakes.
    Nostalgia ProStock.

'71 AMX 401 w/5-speed Richmond RR trans. 4 wheel disc. 500++ HP. Nostalgia TransAm.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Dont get me wrong they are probly a bunch of good guys, sadly i regret toying so badly with them
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Just go in under another name, not really that hard is it?

Worst come to worst I would be happy to post for ya'

Write it up and I will copy paste it with you phone number or addy.

What ya' do anyway ???

-RJ

MS those alternator brackets are . You need to do something like WesDog did with the water pump outlet. That way I can run a 18 AN to my radiator or something like that!

Bidders gone wild!!!

Heck, I think I could get a blower kit for that pile of gold!!!

I need one to run, not for an SS/AMX museum bound. If it's been on the dyno or flowbench and hacked to fix the distribution problems, all the better. Even if I can just find a base, I'll make a top.

It will be going on my '71 w/401 ala Trans/Am.

BTW: I've never seen one in person, are the early ones "slottable" to fit the '70 heads?

Thanks.......Dave
    Nostalgia ProStock.

Not sure, but I think that that point I would yank th eearly head off get some step dowels and run the later dogleg heads.

I have an AMC guru up this way I will ask him if he know of any, he has at least one of everything it seems.

-RJ

uhh...of course I'm using '70 heads. I was wondering if I come across a '69 base, can it be slotted for the '70 head?
    Nostalgia ProStock.