Thread: Testing Clutch MC

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar

Testing Clutch MC

Is there an easy way to Test a Clutch MC with out replacing it? IT is not leaking any where and when i put the new clutch in and replaced the Motor I dont think i ever touched it. But figure it is something to look at since the pedal has the symptoms of a bad MC.

Thanks
    Paul
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

Re: Testing Clutch MC

Quote Originally Posted by pyagid
    Is there an easy way to Test a Clutch MC with out replacing it? IT is not leaking any where and when i put the new clutch in and replaced the Motor I dont think i ever touched it. But figure it is something to look at since the pedal has the symptoms of a bad MC.

Thanks
    Paul
    Don't now about the clutch MC unless you can plug the output lines and press the clutch to see if it's leaking by the piston seal. If it is you'll have that slow creep in the pedal.

And what is http://www.headautomatica.com ? I pulled up the page off your sig and thought I had 3 or 4 to many Is the page supposed to be out of focus??

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    And what is http://www.headautomatica.com ? I pulled up the page off your sig and thought I had 3 or 4 to many Is the page supposed to be out of focus??

Mudrat
    I played with it a little more tonight I jacked up the rear of the vehicle and bled the clutch again. It works now with out any grinding into gears and shifts smooth. THe clutch just grabs about 2" off the floor.

and head Automatica i guess is supposed to be out of focus. It is my Best friends new band they just played the sundance film festivle last week had a couple for writeups in News Day and Rolling stone. Dan the Automater is producing there record (old hip hop producer) and singers from the bands Rancid and Faith no More are doing back up vocals on there albumn coming out, But they are changeing the page every couple of days. I dont think i am a fan the bright pink out of focus page.
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

Quote Originally Posted by pyagid
    I played with it a little more tonight I jacked up the rear of the vehicle and bled the clutch again. It works now with out any grinding into gears and shifts smooth. THe clutch just grabs about 2" off the floor.
    I dont think i am a fan the bright pink out of focus page.
    Is there any adjustment left in the pushrod between the bellcrank and the throw out fork? That's the only peddle/throw adjustment I know of - short of a new throwout bearing.
    Sounds like head bang'n music - too old for that. Good rock is something different though. I have a friend in the Peace Corps over in Vanuatu (So. Pacific Island) who just "produced" a CD of a local band. I've ordered up a couple of the CDs to see what they sound like, he thinks it's a unique sound. Profits from the CD go back to the school system there. The Is has no export $$$ and they still actually live in grass huts and go barefoot - sounds GREAT!!! But then again, they have no motorized vehicles

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE